WHO WE ARE
We are an Apostolic alliance of churches and persons united for the purpose of establishing and building the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in Heaven.
We are divinely anointed voices of God, crying out in the wilderness, preparing the way of the Lord.
We are a collective of apostles, prophets, evangelist, pastors, teachers and various other spiritually gifted persons on divine assignment to build God’s Kingdom by edifying and empowering God’s people.
The Mission of Abba’s Army Apostolic Alliance is to establish and build the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven through Evangelism, Education, Emancipation, and Empowerment.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe that the Bible is the word of God written by inspired men and that it is profitable for instruction in righteousness. (2 Timothy3:16 & 17)
2. We believe in the Godhead and in the Oneness of the Godhead called the
Trinity. We believe that there are three distinct and separate personalities that
make up the Trinity identified as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and that Jesus represents the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (Matthew 28:19; Colossians 2:9-10)
3. We believe that Jesus the Christ was born of a virgin birth, crucified, buried and rose from the dead on the third day, and is alive forevermore. (Matthew 1:23, 27:35, 28:10, Revelation 1:18)
4. We believe that Jesus Christ ascended into the heavens and is now seated on the right hand of the Father; that he continues to make intercession on behalf of the saints and that his blood alone removes sin. (Luke 24:51, Hebrews 4:14-16; 7:24-25)
5. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only source of salvation for mankind; that He is the only way that mankind can reach or relate to God and without him there is no savior at all. (John 14:6, Acts 4:12)
6. We believe in water baptism by full immersion; that baptism is done in the name of and authority of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38, 8:35-39)
7. We believe in partaking of Holy Communion as an act of obedience and remembrance of the sacrifice of the Savior, Jesus the Christ. (Luke 22:19-20)
8. We believe in the gifts of the Spirit. (First Corinthians 12:4-11; Ephesians 4:8-16)
9. We believe in the necessity of the Spirit-filled life for every believer, a life that manifests the fruit of the Spirit. (Galatians 5:16, 22-25)
10. We believe in spiritual transformation as a lifelong and continuous process in every believer. (Romans 12:1-2)
11. We believe that we are saved and justified through faith alone, and not by
works. (Ephesian 2:8-9)
12. We believe in divine healing. (Isaiah 53:5, James 5:14-15)
13. We believe in the Second Coming of Christ. (John 14:1-3; Acts1:9-11)
14. We believe in The Final Judgment and that those who reject the Gospel of
Jesus Christ will be judged by Him on the last day. (Hebrews 9:27; Revelation
15. We believe that marriage, ordained by God between a man and a woman,
signifies and exemplifies the union between Christ and His church, and that the marriage feast will take place at the culmination of Christ’s return and the victory of the Saints. (Genesis 2:18: 21-25; Revelation 19:6-9)
We believe that there are two ordinances of the Church instituted and commanded by Christ, which are Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
The Scriptures teach that Christian baptism is the immersion in water of a believer, into the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the fullness of the Godhead bodily, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, showing the symbolic identification of our Savior’s death, burial, and resurrection, which reflects our death to sin and our resurrection to a new life.
The Lord’s Supper is the commemoration of the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus, the Christ in which the members of the church, by the sacred use of bread and fruit of the vine are to remember together the dying love of Christ, and is always preceded by solemn self-examination.
Scripture Ref: Mt 3:1-2, 5, Mt. 3:13,17, Mt 28:19-20, Acts 2:41-42, Rm 6:3-5, I Cor 11:23-30